Hostels


 

Hostel

The students admit in the Rajkiya Engineering College, Bijnor (UP) from all parts of the state as well country. As per the admission policy REC Bijnor, 70% of the students, are from scheduled caste scheduled Tribe  community / of the state Uttar Pradesh, whereas the other 30% are from the other communities. Institute provides hostel accommodation to all the students.

 

There are six hostels in this institute. Five of it are for boys and girls have the separate one. Names of the hostel are on the basis of famous rivers of India .The capacity of boys hostel is Approx. 1025 triple seated rooms and that of girls hostel is Approx. 205 triple seated rooms.The hostels are in perfect shape and provide all the basic facilities to the students. Each hostel has got its own mess. Food available is delicious and the menu is decided by the students themselves.

 

The messes are managed by nominated representatives of students under the overall supervisions of wardens.

 

The newly admitted boys students are kept in separate hostels away from senior students to avoid ragging.

There is a team of a DSW and warden for each of the hostel.All the student complaints regarding the room maintenance are routed through the warden of the hostel to the concerned authorities.

 

HEMAUNT KUMAR Dean Student Welfaire


BOYS HOSTEL

 


Bhagirathi (BH1)

VIJAY PAL SINGH Warden First (Finance)
MOHAMMAD AHMAD Warden Second (Administration)


Mandakini (BH2)

SANTOSH KUMAR Warden First (Finance)
RACHIT TOMER Warden Second (Administration)


Alakhnanda (BH3)

JITENDRA KUMAR VASHISHTHA Warden First (Finance)
VIVEK KUMAR JAISWAL Warden Second (Administration)


GIRLS HOSTEL

 

Yamuna (GH1)


SUBIA AMBREEN Warden First (Finance)
ARCHANA SHARMA Warden Second (Administration)


FACILITIES


Water coolers with aquaguard on every floor.

24 hours internet connectivity.

Generator, which in case of power failure provides electricity to the hostels.

Visitor rooms.

 

Remaining Two Boys Hostels will be filled from this academic year 2018-19