Rajkiya Engineering College Bijnor (Formerly Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Engineering College of Information Technology, Bijnor) was started by Government of Uttar Pradesh, Department of Technical Education under Special Component Plan (SCP) the promotion of technical education into the socially and economically weaker section of the society. In view of which the college formed the SC/ST cell.
The main aim of the Cell is to monitor the guidelines issued by the AICTE from time to time, based on the policies of the Government of India and the Government of Utter Pradesh related to the reservation of seats for SC/ST in the college admissions to students in various courses of studies, accommodation in the hostels, appointments to the teaching and non-teaching posts and allotment of quarters.
The SC/ST students and Employees can approach the Cell for redress any of their grievance(s) regarding academic, administrative or social problems. If any complaint is received related to them then answer from the concerned department will be asked. The Cell often meets the concerned students, staff, and officers, to understand their problem and takes necessary action and/or render them necessary advice/help to resolve the matter.
Activities of SC/ST cell
- Implementation of the various policies and programs launched by the State Government and the AICTE for the benefit of the SC/ST students.
- Announce details of government scholarships and fellowships through circulars to the SC/ST students.
- Accommodation of men and women students in hostels.
- Implementation of the rules of reservation in appointments as well as in the allotment of quarters to SC/ST employees.
- The SC/ST Cell provides guidance to various College Committees in respect of promotions/recruitment for the latest rule position concerning SC/ST reservations.
Committee for SC/ST
The following Committee is hereby constituted by REC Bijnor for SC/ST as per AICTE norms:-
|1||Er. Santosh Kumar||Assistant Professor||Chairman||9026318525|
|2||Er. Vijay Pal Singh||Assistant Professor||Member||6395251655|
|3||Er. Ankit Singh||Assistant Professor||Member||9358789889|
Other Useful Links